Tripod Troubles Tripod Troubles

Sweet Awesome.

Well written, well animated, featuring the greatest science fiction machine ever (if slightly inaccurate to the original), and with good voice work and sounds. This honestly looks professional.

Falconer02 responds:

Haha thanks man. Yeah, it is inaccurate to the ORIGINAL WotW tripods. But when Orson Wells' radio broadcast went out, people freaked out. Some people (probably drunk) went around shooting water towers with guns thinking they were the invading tripods, so the machine in the animation was based off of that idea. Thanks for the great review!

Madness Showdown Madness Showdown

WOW

You got the original Madness art down to a tee, you got violence left, right, and center, the same kind of black humour as the real madness series, and a ton of awesome weapons and characters.

Victory to you.

Bunnies are Cute!!!!!!!! Bunnies are Cute!!!!!!!!

That was somewhat strange, yet totally awesome

I hereby present you your prize: The internet. That was amazing. Funny, well animated, etc. And the bunny popping from the hat, well, wicked. Vote 4, I shall.

Why Do We Fall? Why Do We Fall?

Very, very good

That was some awsome animation there, this has potential and is unique enough to get noticed. Take it and run with it, make something big.

CLOCKS FUCKING SUCK CLOCKS FUCKING SUCK

If it was satire...

...then it was done really poorly. If it wasn't, well, then, you are pretty retarded. I suppose you really just need to stop on rethink your life, and ask... "Was it really a good idea to sniff all that glue?

ConradB responds:

SMARTY GUY SLIKRIK SAYZ:

I OENC HERD A SAYING LIEK

GLUE = GEWD
BUT SNIF = BETAR

Come Out And Play Come Out And Play

Great first flash

Hope you continue making these things!

Kerensky-287 responds:

Hi! w00tage.

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

It's boss.

I must say, this is one of those movies that got me hooked on Newgrounds. It's cool to come back to this after having seen Ep 3. Good job.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

McFretN is awsome!

When I first came to Newgrounds the very first submission I saw and played was Combat Instinct 3. I was blow away by that, and I'm blown away by this! GO MCFRETN!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

At least Numa Numa was funny and orginal.

Really, that was dumb. In Numa Numa, the funny part was the sheer amount of movement the guy did. You could have just stood still and the affect would be the same as what you did. I know you dislike the orginal, but something more creative should be done.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

In-bloody-creadible

Never, ever, have I laughed that hard. It's scary.